If you wish to contact CANTER New England, please email us at one of the addresses below. Email is the fastest and most efficient way of contacting CANTER NE, and we ask that you please email rather than call when at all possible.
For specific email queries:
- To Reach Ellen O'Brien, Executive Director of CANTER NE: CLICK HERE
- To Make an Appointment to See Horses for Sale at Suffolk Downs While Accompanied by a CANTER Volunteer, or For Questions About Horses on the Trainer Listings Page: CLICK HERE
- About Fostering or Adopting a Horse in CANTER Care, or Any General Horse Welfare Concerns: CLICK HERE
- About Becoming a CANTER NE Volunteer: CLICK HERE
- About Making a Monetary or In-Kind Donation to Support CANTER NE: CLICK HERE
- About the CANTER NE Benefit Hunter Pace Series and Other Events: CLICK HERE
If you have a question or concern that cannot be addressed via email, or is very time-sensitive, please call us at 781-354-6291 between the hours of 8 AM - 9 PM EST.
[We will make every attempt to respond to you as quickly as possible, but please keep in mind that this is a volunteer organization that receives lots of inquiries. There may be times when we do not return correspondence immediately. Be patient, but persistent!]
To make a donation, please send your check (made payable to CANTER NE) to:
CANTER New England
P.O. Box 3
Westborough, MA 01581
or click here to make your secure donation online.
Last Updated (Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:28)