We would like to thank some recent donors and acknowledge gifts given in honor of friends -- both two- and four-legged.
- Madeline and Carol -- thank you for your generous, ongoing booth sponsorship at Equine Affaire -- you help us spread the word!
- Claudia from CT -- we appreciate your monthly gift!
- Camille,Grant and Julia Richards -- in memory of the much loved Dee Dee
- Kathleen -- thank for your gift in memory of "Ozzie" -- he was very special!
- Anonymous, Sile, Eileen and Kalon -- thank you for your gift in memory of Alan MacGillivray
- $15 can provide wormer for a foster horse
- $50 can provide a month of supplements for a foster horse
- $75 can provide vaccinations and worming for a foster horse
- $100 can buy a winter blanket for a foster horse
- $150 can provide farrier care for a foster horse
- $350 can save a horse at auction
- $500 can provide veterinary treatment such as gelding & vaccination
- $2,500 can help provide for a horse needing surgery
Your help makes all the difference!! Your donation is fully tax-deductible!
CANTER New England is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, Accordingly, we give tax receipts for any and all donations received. (Owners or trainers wishing to donate a retiring racehorse may also claim a tax deduction.)
Donate through Network for Good
Click on the button below to donate through the Network for Good service to support horse welfare efforts. Major credit cards and tele-checks accepted!
Designate your donation through Network for Good as a recurring monthly pledge...and do even more to help the horses!
All donations are fully tax deductible and every penny helps the horses. No CANTER volunteer is salaried.
How will CANTER spend my donation?
All donations go to horse welfare efforts; no CANTER NE volunteer receives any type of compensation. We are a small organization with a shoestring budget, and we operate solely through volunteer efforts and private donations.
How can I make a gift? If you would prefer to make your secure contribution online, click HERE.
You can take the impact of your gift even further by designating it as a monthly contribution through Network for Good...monthly giving is easy, automatic, safe, and a tremendous help for the horses!
Mail a donation
If you would prefer to donate via "snail mail," please make your check payable to CANTER New England and mail to:
P.O. Box 3
Westborough, MA 01581
What are some other ways to help CANTER NE?
Enter "CANTER New England" as your beneficiary charity on GoodSearch: it's completely free, and CANTER NE receives a donation every time you use GoodSearch as your search engine!
Shop at Country Supply? Enter CANTERNEWENGLAND as your Country Care code next time you make a purchase!
Go to IGive.com whenever you shop for any product online - and raise money for CANTER NE at the same time!
Buy Southern States Feed brands for your horses (including Triple Crown, Legends, Equimin, Mares Match, Reliance, and Select)?
Take part in the S.H.O.W. (Special Horse Organization Winner's) Program and support New England's ex-racers each time you buy a bag of feed! CANTER NE will be eligible to earn up to 25 cents per proof of purchase received. Please cut the proof of purchase seal off each bag of Southern States feed you buy. If you have your feed delivered in bulk, you may submit the delivery slip. Please mail the original seals/slips (photocopies not accepted by Southern States) to:
Attn: Southern States Program
P.O. Box 3
Westborough, MA 01581
What can your donation do for Thoroughbreds in need?
Obviously, every donation helps--but if you are wondering what your money can accomplish for a deserving OTTB:
PREFER TO DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL?
Click the button below if you would rather make your online donation through Paypal.
Last Updated (Friday, 02 November 2012 14:22)