For general information about how CANTER operates, how you go about seeing a horse listed on the Web site, and other general information, visit the general CANTER USA FAQs.
These general CANTER FAQs cover such topics as:
- Contacting trainers and making appointments at the track
- What to expect when you go to the track
- Vetting a horse at the track
- Suitability and retraining Thoroughbreds
- Soundness and Pre-Purchase Exams
- Transporting a Horse from the Track
- CANTER's role in helping you find an ex-racer
Before you make any phone calls to owners or trainers, we urge you to take a few minutes to read about CANTER and review the FAQs. We believe that you will have a better experience if you understand our program, what we do and don't do, and what to expect when dealing with a purchase on the backstretch.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 24 June 2014 20:52)