CANTER Ohio is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to be a part of their team. Applicants must be current college students.
Internship Positions Available:
Assistant Track Coordinator
· This person will go to Thistledown on Saturday mornings May – November (or a portion of that time).
· Help build positive relationships with the track trainers.
· Work with trainers, owners, vets and buyers in various situations involving the sale of the track horses.
· Gain valuable experience with the back end of the racing industry.
Equine Activity Coordinator
· Work with Horse Welfare Coordinator and Training Coordinator to coordinate all healthcare and riding activities for 9 horses.
· Perform and monitor treatments recommended by vet and report progress.
· Train some or all horses (varies depending upon horse soundness and intern availability)
· Other activities will include assisting with the ongoing updates need for website/facebook/newsletter.
Click Below for printable flyer.